Every year some of our leavers chose to go to university.
We have a great deal of experience in supporting our students with the HE application process in consultation with parents/carers. Students are usually successful with their applications and return to share their experiences with our future applicants!
A variety of subjects are chosen at degree level; in more recent years these have included Art & Design, Photography, Textile Design, Fashion, Animation, Politics, Outdoor Adventure and Deaf Studies.
We can support you to:
- Make an informed choice about which degree you would like to study and which universities you want to apply to
- Arrange visits to universities for Open Days and Interviews
- Complete your UCAS application form
- Apply for funding/ loans from Student Finance England
- Apply for the Disabled Student Allowance (which funds support needs at university eg Interpreters and Equipment) and complete the assessments needed in partnership with the Access Department at Exeter University
- Apply for university accommodation
- Contact the access department of your chosen university prior to enrolment so that all support needs are in place at the start of your degree course and so you can have a smooth transition to the next stage in your lives!