Supply/Bank Residential Support Workers
£8.78 to £9.70 per hour
The Exeter Deaf Academy staff team are talented and dedicated and they transform the lives of young Deaf people in the heart of Devon.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and pro-active individuals to join our “bank” of Residential Support Workers, who will be based in our Children Care Home (Progress House).
Progress House is a 52 week provision, operating 365 days per year and which was recently graded as “Good” by Ofsted.
This opportunity would suit those looking to combine part-time ad-hoc work with their studies or other supply/bank work
Can you demonstrate:
• An inspiring personality who really wants to make a difference to young people’s lives.
• Experience or desire to work within a Care setting.
• Commitment to implement change to improve service standards.
• The drive and motivation to achieve outstanding outcomes for the young people we support.
We will offer:
• The opportunity to join a committed team of professionals working together to secure positive outcomes for our young people.
• A positive working environment which promotes development and innovation.
• The opportunity to be part of an exciting new development within our residential Care provision.
• Access to a high level of training and development including Level 3 Diploma in Residential Child Care and British Sign Language training.
For a job application pack please contact Matt Bryan, Human Resources Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org. Details are also available on the Academy’s website (www.exeterdeafacademy.ac.uk)
Closing date: Ongoing
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
The Academy is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all its students and staff.
(Registered Charity No.1124523)